Re: Steering Wheel Repair

To: "Chris Attias" <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>,
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Repair
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 14:40:58 -0800
Yeah, that's about what I would expect from the banjo wheel. The epoxy
wouldn't be sufficient to keep the loose spokes in place. Didn't know how
bad the wheel in question was broken -- just cracked or what. When my
colleague broke the wheel in her Midget, I didn't attempt a repair for
that reason. A smaller aftermarket wheel made ingress and egress more
comfortable in the Midget, anyway.

Chris Attias had this to say:

--

Max Heim