Re: Northwest import?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>, <j_cahoon@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Northwest import?
From: "Tony Woodruff" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 15:49:56 -0800
Excellent Customer Service.  Fast Shipping.

Somewhat of a limited parts selection, but they have MGB and MGA parts.

Did I mention that they have Excellent Customer Service?

Tony Woodruff
67 MGB

>>> John Cahoon <j_cahoon@yahoo.com> 2/1/00 2:25:35 PM >>>
I have used these suppliers several times.  I find
their quality as good as Moss or VB.  Once they even
telephoned to clarify what I wanted on my order as I
had forgot to specify size.  Overall GOOD rating from
me.

JOHN CAHOON =================================

--- Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27LG/LGQPT
<Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil> wrote:
> I was looking through Hemmings Motor News and came
> across a distributor of
> MG parts called Northwest Import parts located in
> Portland Oregon.  I
> ordered there catalog,  and they seem to have very
> good prices for there
> parts.  My question is; Has any one out there used
> this company? If so what
> is the quality of there products?  after all you
> usually get what you paid
> for,  and I  don't want to find out the hard way.
>
> Andy 66B

Do You Yahoo!?