Re: Oran Park Historics - Pictures

To: neilc@apphosting.com
Subject: Re: Oran Park Historics - Pictures
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 12:45:44 EST
Hi,

Nice page Neil!  I'm also working on a vintage racing page that includes
pictures my friend Joe Carlson and I have taken at Road America over the
years.  It is linked off of the BCW page.  It's in the very early stages of
development (yes, there are typo's), and will be edited and  upgraded over
time, but I thought while we're on the subject, I'd share the address.

At the time some of the pictures had been taken, I hadn't taken notes about
some of the cars, their history, or their drivers, because I wasn't thinking
about adding them to a web page and wasn't worried about details.  If any of
you have some details to add to them, I'd really appreciate it.

You'll notice the images below the 4.5 litre Bentley (pre-war shot) do not
load.  That's because there's more pics to be added in the near future.<<<<MG
folks will be seeing some MG shots soon.......

http://members.aol.com/healeyroadster/ra.html

Regards,

Scott Helms