Re: Clutch pedal spring

To: erich@mail.NGBM.COM
Subject: Re: Clutch pedal spring
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 16:30:48 -0500
Erich,
 I'm guessing that your foot hooks on the spring at the beginning of the
coil, so that the hook gets pulled and breaks.  Do you have any sort of
plastic tubing that you could cut to length and tape in such a way that
the pedal end could stretch out of the tube while the tube protects the
vulnerable end connected to the panel under the dash?
Bob