New to list

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New to list
From: "T. Keith Vezina" <tkvezina@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 20:21:49 -0600
Hello All,
I'm new to the list here.  I was directed here by one of the guys on the
Nissan Maxima list.

Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Keith.  I am a past President and
current webmaster ( http://www.bmcno.org ) for the British Motoring Club -
New Orleans (NAMBGR's Chapter of the Year!).  I own a '76 Damsk Red MGB
roadster that has been in the family since it was new.  The car now has 115K
miles and although the engine is original, I have rebuilt the tranny and
o/d.

>From what I've seen of today's e-mails, there are a lot of knowledgable
people out there;  I hope to learn a lot.

Thanks,
Keith