Re: Now parking brake

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Now parking brake
From: "John H. Reynolds" <johnr@mail.nwmissouri.edu>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 21:26:03 -0600
Having driven my first MG year round while in college in Northeast Missouri, the
situation you describe happened frequently in the winter months.  It was fun,
however, to intentionally pull up the parking brake in a snow/ice covered
parking lot and "spin out!"  <grin>

I resorted to not using the parking brake during freezing weather.

John