Re: Very OLD MG pocket watch

To: MGMagnette@aol.com
Subject: Re: Very OLD MG pocket watch
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:56:56 -0500
John,
  I have never seen or heard of the watch. Sounds fascinating.
  If you don't get an answer to your query on this mgs list, try the mg-t
list. It is read by those who have T-series and older MGs.  Another
thought would be to send a pic and your query to Dick Knudsen, Drawer
220, Oneonta, NY  13820.   Dick is the editor of the magazine of The New
England T Register.
Bob