MGB Sightings

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Sightings
From: Dave Tietz <mgcats@ij.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 11:29:24 -0500
I am going to do a "MGs in the Movies" game at an event our club will
hold in November. I thought it would be fun to show some commercials
too, but find it frustrating to "catch" the commercials that have been
discussed on the list. If anyone has a MG featured commercial on a tape,
and would send it to me to duplicate, I will of course return the tape,
and after I get some more commercial & movie clips together, will
forward a tape of that to you (at a later date).

I know of quite a few movies MGs appear in, but if anyone wants to
comment on movies they know of (especially newer films) I would enjoy
getting that info. Rather than clutter the list, please respond directly
to me if you are going to send a tape, and I'll send my address.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Tietz

On Tue, 08 Feb 2000 09:51:14 PST