Re: MGB-GT Specials

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB-GT Specials
From: "Don Markham" <markham@netusa1.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 19:39:35 -0500
With the currrent MGB-GT Specials topic, I thought I might add that I have
one of them that I am interested in selling. The car is located in central
Indiana and price will be dependant on what goes with it (I have purchased
ALL of the sheet metal to repair the rusted areas) The car is Old English
White with a Red with Black piping interior. The car is as far as I can tell
not been altered in any manor. As far as the MGB-GT Special packaged items
goes, it's all here except that shift knob. If someone wants more info, I be
happy to provide any and all info asked and possibly even pictures.

Thanks
Don Markham
72 BGT
67 BGT Special