FW: MG Parts questions

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: MG Parts questions
From: "Pete Ryner" <pryner@ij.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 04:51:07 -0500

I recently obtained two MG parts cars.  For descriptions go to
http://www.mfasco.com/cgi-bin/classifieds.pl and do an MG search.  One is a
74 roadster and the other is a 70 BGT.  I pulled the overdrive transmissions
out of them today.  I'm planning to pull the obvious good items tomorrow
(door glass, instruments, etc.) then take the roadster to the crusher.  I
have the seats, but the frames will be the only worthwhile portion as the
covers and foam are not in very good condition.   The BGT has a complete
wire wheel suspension so I plan to sell what is left to someone who wants to
make a wire wheel conversion.  Since I'm not that familiar with MGs, are
there any unobtanium parts I should grab before heading to the crusher?
Most of the soft stuff is cracked including the dashes.  If you have a
specific need please contact me offline.
Thanks
Pete