Re: brake fluid info

To: jbloem@bart.nl, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake fluid info
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 10:47:46 EST
In a message dated 02/13/2000 7:00:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jbloem@bart.nl writes:

<< I am looking for a good source of information about brake fluids. I
 spent some time on the net yesterday but to no avail. Does anyone know a
 good site?

 I want to know more about the different types, DOTS, whether or not they
 can be mixed, etcetera etcetera. >>