Re: Recovered Dash to match interior

To: wizardz@toad.net, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Recovered Dash to match interior
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:15:37 EST
In a message dated 2/13/00 10:01:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wizardz@toad.net writes:

<< Well... has being cooped up inside made me over do it?
 check out my dashboard at (near the bottom of the page)
 http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/interior.htm
 with the voltmeter installed IN the dash
 in ADDITION to all the standards.
 ...well...let's hear your thoughts people...
 I'm already preparing to get blasted for this one. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That is a very nice page.  BTDT with my Midget so I know all about stripping,
re-wiring, rustproofing, new carpet, new radio, etc.

Now, about the two-tone dash...  I'm not sure I like it.  I guess I've seen
too many all black ones and they stick in my mind.  The photos probably don't
do it justice.  Does the voltmeter look as crammed in as it does in the
picture?  It looks like the dash cover is bunched up in a wedgie around it.
Maybe the biscuit color over the entire bottom with a black top cover would
look better. I dunno.

But, whatever floats your boat.  The page IS a good resource for anybody with
an interior that needs work.  Thanks.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget