Re: Anybody heading south?

To: "Chris Kotting" <ckotting@iwaynet.net>, "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Anybody heading south?
From: "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:42:44 -0500
Chris/Ken,

This came throughthe other day.

<inserted here>

Hello Listers:

Apologies if this is received in duplicate.  My friend, Dan Grinnell, who
used to have a British car repair shop in Santa Rosa, CA, is driving a large
truck with trailer from Ohio to Florida and back again.  He has room for a
car, car parts, boxes, motorcycles, etc.  He can be reached at 707-568-7039
or e-mailed at mrtopcog@aol.com.

Don Scott