Re: AZ emissions

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AZ emissions
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:40:23 -0800
Well, at ground level Phoenix is not immediately distinguishable from LA,
except for the pervasive purple, orange and turquoise color scheme. Also,
replace half of the Mercedes with 4x4s. At any rate, perceived auto
density is not significantly lower.

The crater is pretty big from ground level, too.

Apologies to any Phoenicians whom I may have offended...

Ajhsys@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149