MGB, the Modern Car

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB, the Modern Car
From: "Feldman, Jack (Jack)" <jack@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:30:24 -0600
When I drive my MGs I get very little notice from the other drivers. When I
drive my Healey, the notice goes way up. It is obvious that the 35+ year old
design of the MGB/C was ahead of its time. Not too many folks who don't know
what they are recognize them as classic antique cars. The Healey is
definitely a design from the past (and a neat one at that).

Yesterday, in the Chicago Tribune there was an article about concept cars.
The picture of the Ford roadster looks suspiciously like an MG. They plan to
make them next year according to a friend of mine who went to the Chicago
Auto Show.

Jack