Re: Visiting UK in April

To: "Hicks, Stephen" <SHicks@northatlantic.nf.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Visiting UK in April
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 19:24:38 -0000
Beaulieu is at www.beaulieu.co.uk and pronounced 'Bewly', as you will see
from some of the documents displayed in the house, rather than using the
extended 'lee' of 'Bewlee'.  Whatever you do, don't ask for directions to
'Bow Leo'.

You really must try and get to BMIHT at Gaydon, the current home of all
things MG, about 80 miles up the M40 from London and clearly signposted from
it.  I have some pictures on the web site taken when Paul Kile from
Sacremento visited the UK, select 'Bee and Vee', '1997' and scroll down to
'July'.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )