Re: The MGB Experience BBS

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.com>
Subject: Re: The MGB Experience BBS
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 00:17:30 -0330
Once again a job well done. Thanks Skye for providing what has to be the
largest, most informative, easy to use sites on the web. Someday I may have
a site of my own, but really, with yours "Who needs it?" I nominate you for
"mglist site of the B's" Might I add, the car really appreciates it too!!!!

Thanks
Andy P. & the 77B