Re: MGA - Just happy (couldn't resist)

To: barneymg@ntsource.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA - Just happy (couldn't resist)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 08:54:37 EST
In a message dated 02/26/2000 1:11:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
barneymg@ntsource.com writes:

<< I had an interresting half hour drive around town with the idle set to
 2500rpm to get the new cam properly run in.  Having done nothing to the
 bottom end and very little to the head I wasn't the least bit worried about
 the rest of the engine, so I had plenty of opportunity to shove it well
 past the red line (several times).  Hot diggity!  It feels so good to have
 an MG that actually runs like an MG again.  Now when's the next autocross
 date?  YEEHAA!!! Sorry, couldn't resist.

 A toast all around, >>

Sounds like fun Barney.  Congrats!  Make sure you post your experience on
your wonderful web site.  Somehow I think your MG runs a bit better than most
others, or it wouldn't have an "attitude!"

Hear, Hear!!

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget