Re: MGB - Just happy (can't get over the stares)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB - Just happy (can't get over the stares)
From: Bill Holt <lbcholt@one.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 01:21:37 -0500
I live in Greater Cincinnati and it's 70+ F degrees IN FEBRUARY.
Naturally, I got the lbc out of storage for the occasion.

I've owned a B since 1982 and, though I guess I should be used to it, I
can't get over how many more comments/stares it seems to generate with
every passing season.

Either my wife is even cuter than even I realized or . . . . . could it be
the "B"?

Whatever the case, enjoy the early spring listers!    I know I will.

Bill Holt
Ft. Mitchell, KY
'73 black tulip MGB