RE: 70 B GT Engine Rebuild

To: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 70 B GT Engine Rebuild
From: "Reynolds,John" <JOHNR@mail.nwmissouri.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 08:53:17 -0600
Geoffrey,

You need to get a copy of the original Bentley Service Manual for your year
and the Haynes manual.  The next on the list would be a copy of Porter's
book on MGB Restoration.  Specifically for tuning/upgrading your engine,
Peter Burgess' book on Power Tuning is also recommended.

John
79 MGB (in restoration)