Re: Oil pan baffle...

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Don Collins" <decolins@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Oil pan baffle...
From: "Rajesh Natarajan" <mgb78driver@mailcity.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 08:17:39 -0800

Hey Don ,

  Cool. Contact John Black with Waterloo Drivetrain Systems. (
www.waterloo-dtr.com ) this guy is kick ass. He fabricates his own stuff and
guess what, he has a baffle for ur MG.
I am currently getting one made through him also. Check him out.

Raj

--

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000 23:19:09   Don Collins wrote:
>Does anyone know of a place that makes the baffles for the oil pan? I was
>reading my Bentley book and it referenced the baffle in it under the tuning
>section. I though while the engine is out it might be a good idea. Does
>anyone have any good input on this? The engine is not stock nor is the
>suspension.
>
>TIA
>
>Don Collins
>70B (with the 2l engine
>70BGT

MailCity. Secure Email Anywhere, Anytime!
http://www.mailcity.com