Re: engine noise, loss of power

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: engine noise, loss of power
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 19:44:49 EST
In a message dated 03/03/2000 2:18:55 PM Central Standard Time,
geoffeg@sloth.org writes:

<<
 <ego_trip>
 Hah! I can beat you all, I run the sloth.org domain and the main machine
 on it (meaning i have root), I have as many email address as I want to
 make.. :)
 </ego_trip>

Yep, I would have to agree, Geoff - EGO TRIP.  'Cause you where just plain to
"busy" to read LM's sig, huh??

Somehow, I kinda think if Larry put his mind (sic <G>) to it, the UPenn
system might just sorta be a tad hard to beat?!?!?!  er, maybe that's just
'slouthful' thinkings?!?!?!?

Ed

PS:  Of course, since you are the "brain", one needs to ask: "why did you
have to reply to two (2) folks whom are on the List AND the List??