RE: Oil pan baffle...UPDATE

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil pan baffle...UPDATE
From: "Don Collins" <decolins@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2000 23:00:52 -0600
Everyone,
Thanks for the response to my questions. I met John Black tonight and fell
in love with the Jag e type coupes he has in the shop. 4 of them... hmm
wonder if he will trade for the GT? hehe.
I saw the oil pan and it is a great design. I ordered one tonight and also
ordered the oil catch tank he sells for the Weber conversion. (This is used
to vent the side cover tube. I decided to order from John for 1) he is local
(helping out our local LBCshops) 2) I loved the design and 3) John
experience in his field. I am sorry if this sounds like a plug but I was
very impressed with his knowledge of MGs (and LBCs for that matter) and the
quality of his parts.
Thanks again for the help everyone..

Don Collins
70B