Help-missing B found

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help-missing B found
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 20:51:00 +0000
Just got this message from a concerned friend of MG's. Can anyone help?
David D?
Cheers,
Dave Houser

>Hi, Dave. My name is Bob DiLiddo and I live in Brooklyn. I've had an MGB
>sitting in front of my house for the last three
weeks, and I was hoping you might find the owner if he belonged to an MG
club. The car is a red convertible, maybe late 60's,
with license plate  U60 0SV. There are a half-dozen tickets under the
wipers. I was hoping someone could help me locate the
owner before it gets towed. Thanks for any help you can give.  Bob
DiLiddo