Re: Voltage stabilizer

To: "Rick Sinclair" <RHSinclair@USWest.net>, "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Voltage stabilizer
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 19:58:30 -0000
Is the light-green/green wire from the stabiliser cooked as well?  If so you
have a short on that wire, possibly near the gauges, if not then it is
probably an internal short.  Was the green feed to the stabiliser cooked?
It could well be, you might want to check them out, also the white and the
ignition switch and the brown feeding that.  Strange thing is that the
stabiliser being on the green circuit should have blown the 2nd fuse up
before it got as hot as you seem to be saying, you might want to check that
out as well.

PaulH.