Re: Barney's Eyebrows

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Subject: Re: Barney's Eyebrows
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 00:02:23 -0000
Hi, Barney.

Thanks for that. I've had a look at your pics-very impressive, like the
site.

I've encountered eyebrows before. I rebuilt a Bill Nicholson Racing B
Roadster for a friend. This had a single 45DCOE Weber, an *extremely*
naughty camshaft and b--i--g valves. It even had adjustable rear *lever*
dampers.

I now recall using a stock (copper) gasket and the car is still going-it
lives in Lisburn, N. Ireland.

Of course, all this was done 20 years ago and the old RAm ain't what it used
to be ;-)

Thanks again,

Dave H.

Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.angelfire.com/de/ukphobias/index.html