Ideas on Suspensions For My B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ideas on Suspensions For My B
From: "Rajesh Natarajan" <mgb78driver@mailcity.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 08:35:41 -0800
Hi all,
   I am still in the process of rebuiling by 78 B, which runs now with a set of
headers and a Weber DGV.
I am looking to sink some money into the puppy. The Idea is to Race :) and beat
the Boxters at work in Austin.  I know for a fact that inorder for the car to
handle i need a good suspensions on the car, And what else but for a Double A
arm cambered suspension kit for the front. I know of one in the Moss Catalogs
was wondering if anyone knew of other sources to get them or make one ( I am
cutting it too close here ). I would also be interested in knowing about
breaking systems which could enhance the breaking capabilities of the car.

Thanx
Raj

MailCity. Secure Email Anywhere, Anytime!
http://www.mailcity.com