Re: engine rebuild book

To: Kevin D Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Subject: Re: engine rebuild book
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:42:06 -0500 (EST)
Kevin if you have all the books listed then you are all set. Just be sure
that
you order all the parts you need at once, keep everything clean, and lube
everything before you assemble it.If you are unsure of the condition of
any of the parts you plan on reuseing, then take them to a machine shop
and have them measure them up for you. If you plan on replacing the cam
bearings then get precision bearings that don't need to be align bored. If
not then be prepared to pay big bucks to the machine shop.
...Art