RE: Rubber Bumper conversion

To: <LBCarCoMail@aol.com>, "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rubber Bumper conversion
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:21:23 -0600
Jeff,

 I found a great site on the web that goes into a lot of detail about
converting from Rubber to Chrome bumpers.  The site is:
http://www.mgb-chrome-alone.freeserve.co.uk/
The site talks about buying the brackets for the rear bumper.  Do you carry
them, or do you know where to get them?

My son bought a 79 MGB, but he isn't fond of the rubber bumpers.  He likes
the idea of a 79, because that is when he was born.  I mentioned the bumper
conversion and I think we may go that way.

If anyone on the list has done this conversion could you email me off list
with your experiences.

Thanks,

Ken Waringa