Re: Newbie-Trans Flange

To: <runriver@carolina.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Newbie-Trans Flange
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:43:03 -0000
You will probably need to fabricate a strut to bolt onto the flange at two
points that will brace itself against the car or the floor (you will
obviously be supporting the car very securely) as you loosen and tighten the
nut.  In your case I would suggest only pulling forward enough to get the
new bolt in rather than pulling it all the way out.

PaulH.