Rubber rings for gauges

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, MGV8NEWS@aol.com
Subject: Rubber rings for gauges
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 16:40:53 -0500
I needed rubber O-rings to rebuild my gauges for my 19722-76 dash.  The
Moss catalogue gives parts 14-407 for the large ones (tach & speedo) at
US$1.45 and 14-409 for the small ones (temp and oil) at US$1.95  Thers
NOTHING for the one required for the glass to chrome bezel.  I found
suitable O-rings but had to buy them in bulk.  In order to reduce my outlay
I am offering sets at about cost.  Just wrap paper money in some writing
paper and mail to

Barrie Robinson
172 Taylor Drive
Barrie
Ontario L4N 8L1
Canada

Set for large gauges (2 pieces)  US$1.50
Set for small gauges (2 pieces) US$1.50

Add 50 cents for postage per order
Make UP to nearest dollar amount if total has a 50 cent end
I.e  4 sets at $1.50 is $6.00 plus postage is $6.50 ---MAKE UP TO $7.00

By the way if you do not use a rubber ring on the bezel you get little
tinkly sounds !!!!
Regards
Barrie Robinson
barrier@bconnex.net