Re: I really don't want to, but...fuel prices

To: Keith Wheeler <keithw@sand.net>
Subject: Re: I really don't want to, but...fuel prices
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 18:18:00 -0700 (MST)
I agree, I hope that gas prices will drive SUVers off the road.  The damn
things are gettin scary.  The new Escallade commercial brags about the car
weighing 5100lbs.  Yesterday I filled up the 71, looked at the pump that
said $1.72 per gal, said 'god damn' to myself and started pumping.  It is
all justified if it drives the SUVs away.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange
'74 BGT going by-by soon