re:gas prices (no lbc content)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re:gas prices (no lbc content)
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@laf.cioe.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:45:30 -0500 (EST)
Anybody else notice that although gasoline prices have gone up, most other
petroleum based products have not seen the increase.  Everything from motor
oil to plastics are made from the same raw materials, so why are their
prices more stable?  I think the gas companies just use crude oil prices as
an excuse to raise their profit margins.  After all, the gas we're buying
right now wasn't just refined from oil bought yesterday, and if the oil
prices suddenly drop tomorrow, I'll bet that the market isn't so quick to
respond.
We now return you to the regular British car content.

Calvin Krug

"To do is to be." - Descartes
"To be is to do." - Voltaire
"Do be do be do." - Frank Sinatra