Re: Fwd: SICP

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: SICP
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 19:51:28 -0500
SICP's best salesman has started his own parts business in RI. SICP is
pretty much a horse gear store now altho they may have a few bits and
pieces left. Check with British Parts Locator run by Carl Renaud,
formerly the No. 1 salesguy at SICP. His email adress is
<britplocat@aol.com>.  You can link to his website via our club's site
below my name.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski
http://www.bmcne.com