[Fwd: MGB CLUBS] SOUTH CAROLINA

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: MGB CLUBS] SOUTH CAROLINA
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:59:05 -0500

--------------43431AF74406

Hey List

Received the following request for info on clubs in South Carolina
I couldnt find any listings in NAMGBR for SC only the one in NC which I
inform the writer about.

Are there any listers in South Carolina that can give this guy more info
than I have been able to?

Please respond direct to the sender at michinko@aol.com - do not copy
the list or myself unless you think the info is worthwhile to the rest
of us.  Thanks

Rick

--------------43431AF74406