Re: Macho Man, was: window problem

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Macho Man, was: window problem
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:02:04 EST
In a message dated 3/15/00 4:21:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< Sorry I missed the early posts but, if it won't roll up - whats the
 problem. In my feeble mind it should be a problem only if it won't roll
 down.

 Larry

 PS good luck getting it to work. I know I will have to do this
 someday?????? >>

Why don't you break down and buy a hood?  We can come over and help you
install it and then we'll take a look inside your drawers...er...doors.
Maybe we can have a multiple car "Fix-It" party.

Ready when you are!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget