Re: MG is reborn?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG is reborn?
From: bburrows@webtv.net (Bruce Burrows)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:42:03 -0500 (EST)
Nearly twenty years ago, in what was for me a sort of personal haj, I
was fortunate to have visited the (by then closed) Abingdon factory.
This occurred only a short time before the factory buildings were razed.
As fondly as I still remember that wonderful day,  I have to concede the
sharp and stark contrast between what was there and the facility it
would take to build any modern sports car.

With that in mind, I extend to the new MG organization best wishes for
success.  I applaud their willingness to make available needed funding
so as to continue in existence the best sports car line of all time.

Bruce Burrows

'59 MGA basket case
'60 Daimler SP 250
'61 Daimler SP 250