Re: non-LBC (Volvo) question: Why does a bad thermostat = new engine?

To: "T. Keith Vezina" <tkvezina@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: non-LBC (Volvo) question: Why does a bad thermostat = new engine?
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 22:30:16 -0500
I really am glad to hear that someone succeeds against these monoliths. I fought
long and hard and ran up against a stone wall named Ford. Mine was not a whimpy
bitch about a vehicle I regretted buying. It was repeated brake failures, ABS
malfunctions and a repair folder a foot thick. My only remaining weapon against
Ford is a permanent boycott of their products.

Jim