Re: Three strange cables

To: "Enrique Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Three strange cables
From: "Chuck Young" <kb7cg@anv.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 07:48:03 -0800
Enrique,

I'm speaking from memory since I don't have my wiring diagram right here in
front of me, but my 79 MIDGET also has the same three wires with no where to
connect. (little white nylon inline connector) I traced everything out and
found that my engine has electronic ignition and no Ballast Resistor. (I
don't know if the PO changed out the ignition or if the factory did) The
bottom line was those three wires did nothing. I taped them back out of the
way and left them be.

Chuck Young
Las Vegas, NV
1979 RED MIDGET