RE: gas prices, a rant, etc [a modest proposal]

To: "'Max Heim'" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: gas prices, a rant, etc [a modest proposal]
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 16:36:22 -0600
Hey, I had one kid after the birth control was taken care of.... :-)

The funny thing is, when I first got married, I only wanted 1 kid, and my
wife wanted three. After we had one (a son), I relented because, having one
kid is tough, only child syndrome and all of that, so I agree to two. My
wife got pregnant again, this time with twins (both boys). So now we've
passed my limit of 2 and right on her limit of three, but we both wanted a
daughter. Our track record on making girls wasn't so good, so we decided to
put a little guarantee on the matter, so we adopted a girl.

So, 4 kids, but only 2 pregnancies. Heck, even with four kids it's tough in
a sedan or mini-van, it's much more pleasant if you can split the kids up
for long trips.

----
John Steczkowski
Director, Server I/O