Re: Need Help With Brakes: '75 Midget

To: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@excite.com>, "James K. Hurd" <hurd@boernenet.com>,
Subject: Re: Need Help With Brakes: '75 Midget
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 09:37:58 -0500
If you need a whole assembly. let me know. I just recently picked up
a N.O.S. brass bodied unit including the switch that I won't really ever be
using.
It's just collecting dust here now. In the VB catalog ist's listed as p/n 7-430.
WOAH! $329 list! I had no idea!  Fist up to '76 models

I let it go for what I paid for it. $175 including the new electricla switch.
(plus shipping of course)

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html