UK Number Plates for sale...

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: UK Number Plates for sale...
From: "Scott Hower" <HowerSL@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:42:43 -0500
In case anyone is interested... I have an extra pair of new UK
acrylic number plates for sale.

I normally wouldnt SPAM the list with this, but I bought these for
a lister on a recent trip to England.  Unfortunately he hasn't replied
to my messages, so I guess he isn't interested anymore.
I'll offer them to the rest of the list at my cost before they go to eBay.

Plates read "MGB 1974" in raised 3D block letters. (the letters/
numbers look like the old chisled style, but are actually flat.) It's not
the best photo in the world, but click here and scroll down...
http://home.att.net/~howersl/mg/mgb1974.jpg

These are brand new and are undrilled.  Only out of the wrapping
for the photos.  Front plate is white, back plate is yellow.

The pair cost me £28.50  Using Friday's exchange rate that equates
to US$46+shipping.  First come, first served.

--Scott

howersl@att.net