Re: Car storage bag

To: JohnOmg@aol.com
Subject: Re: Car storage bag
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:45:39 -0500
John:
I stored my 1964  B and 1980 MGBLE in the large "baggy"  long storage system
that comes with a huge bag of dessicant. They were in there for over a year and
survived nicely. They also come with a piece if what appears to be litmus paper
so you can monitor the moisture in the bag should it develop a leak. Get a
friend to help open and carefully roll the car in however and make certain the
seal is tight. I assume this is the system you are inquiring about and not the
very expensive "cocoon" I have seen advertised.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski
http://www.bmcne.com