RE: 80 MGB won't start

To: "'Phil Farmer'" <swimmer@seark.net>
Subject: RE: 80 MGB won't start
From: "Parenti, Mark" <map@ntc.adaptec.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 06:16:58 -0800
I had a similar problem. Turned out to be corrosion where the starter relay
is mounted to the right front fender. My symptoms were that the car would
turn over but would not run. I simply cleaned up the connection and screwed
it back on. Note that this ground is also used for the windshield wipers,
horn and some other stuff so if they aren't working this is a likely cause.

Mark