Re: no-LBC content: gas prices, a rant, and an idea

To: runriver@carolina.net
Subject: Re: no-LBC content: gas prices, a rant, and an idea
From: Paul Hammarstedt <hellbent@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:00:10 -0600
I like SUV's and other behemoths on the road.  They provide shade at stop
lights.  They are slalom obstacles on
multilane roads.  They are targets for unsafe high speed merging, failing to
yield, running red lights, rolling stops,
unsafe lane changes, weaving in and out of traffic, and the rest of the stuff I
do around them with roadsters.

I am a bad citizen and should be locked up.

Love,
Paul Hammarstedt
'71B
'92 M!@ta