Re: Leather seats for a 78B?

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Leather seats for a 78B?
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 09:52:16 -0800
Tab,

You're not reading your catalog very carefully! Page A10 of the accessory
section at the front of the Moss MGB catalog shows wood kits for 77-80 MGB
dashboards at $289.95. They also list custom leather seat kits in tan on
page 75 of the main catalog at $679.95. Both items available at a discount
from any of your Moss Motors distributors.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center
(A proud Moss Motors distributor)