Re: Steering Wheel Rust

To: dibiase@home.com
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel Rust
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:29:01 -0500
Dan,
  I'm pleased it worked for you.  Someone told me of the trick and I
thought it was foolish. Didn't try it for a couple of years, then found
how well it works.   I got out a magnifying glass to see what is
happening. I think that the foil rubs off loose rust, then scuffs itself
and its silver color onto the tight rust. Whatever, it polishes the good
areas and conceals the bad areas so that the overall effect is a
considerable improvement.
Bob