Re: carb suffocating - $.02

To: skye@ffwd.com
Subject: Re: carb suffocating - $.02
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:58:22 EST
In a message dated 03/30/2000 7:48:05 PM Central Standard Time, skye@ffwd.com
writes:

Skye, etal:

   Point sorta well taken.

<< Last time I was at the pet store, >>

Huuum, don't EVEN wanna know!!<G>

<<a jar of aquarium charcoal cost about $10>>

Yeah, maybe.  But that was in "funny, coloured money"!!

<< which was what was being recommended. >>

That's the "expensive" stuff for real "fish"!!  Regular 1 # bag works just
(sorry) fine!!

<< Granted I have no idea how much you
 need for the cannister in the later cars, >>

Well there you are.  "Preaching" about sometinkin you don't know...........

<<but hey if you want to DYI then its
 fine by me.  Sometimes its a lot faster to recondition a part you've got
 rather than spend a day running around looking for a deal or waiting for it
 in the mail.

To spend time "reconditioning" fine granules of dead dinasoures??? Geesh!!

Cheers...........

         Just "We Tight with our TIME" Me