Re: Alternators conversion

To: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Alternators conversion
From: "kcmgb" <kcmgb@kc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:10:11 -0600
I am new to this board so I am just getting the hang of things Hope I do
this right! I need a set of step by step instructions on how to convert a
"Prince of Darkness" Generator to a "Generic" 3 wire GM alternator for my 67
GT6. I'm a good body man but when it comes to electrical I'm lost after I
change the fuses        PLEASE HELP before I blow this dam thing up!!!
Jeremiah Randolph