Re: Can you ID these webers?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Can you ID these webers?
From: "Ted S." <cessna@speakeasy.org>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 21:12:16 -0800
I believe what you have there is an old weber to stomberg cd replacement for
a jag. or maybe a triumph.

someone used to make weber add on manifold for jags that looked identical.
they were so-so from what I hear

you might look for any numbers on these and put an advert up on the jag
list. 4.2 liter jags used 2 stromberg cd's. as well as 3.8's. you could
measure the bore that would tell you something.

are they both the same carb ?